An Unfortunate Girl:Lapse An Unfortunate Girl:Lapse

I love your

David Firth Tribute. The comparison is inevitable, when it is so near. However, consider for you next animation incorporating the kind of ambient Soundscape that David uses to such great effect.

Walmart Siblings Walmart Siblings

Hah!

Fucking hilarious.

Oradovencha Oradovencha

hah.

What the fuck is this shit?

LL - Locks at War III LL - Locks at War III

And...?

It looked like an introduction sequence, then a cut to credits.

WinchesterLock responds:

It wasn't intended that way. Mostly, I got tired of hearing complaints about voices, so I decided the best way to avoid it was to just not use them. So rather than give a flash with no sounds, I decided to use this music track. But alas, it seems I can't satisfy everyone.

NG advert NG advert

Wow

Macromedia OR Adobe flash?

jinxworld70 responds:

Adobe OR Macromedia flash?

Prostitute Mickey 2 Prostitute Mickey 2

Oh no!

Funny shit, but I can just see Disney going nuts over this

The Lady In White The Lady In White

Constructive Critique;

Your FBF work was nice, especially for the folds of the cloth rippling in the wind. Also, a good use of the glow effect (although perhaps a little too much in some places). The 3D spins were plentiful and impressive, however the animation at times felt very 'floaty'. Multiple perspectives shattered the 3D effect you sought after. I would suggest getting toon boom studio (download the demo?) for the application of its 3D camera to a 2D environment. That would allow you to do your drawings and animations in flash, but place them in a much more solid 3D environment.
Cheers, Patriclus

Hildebrandt responds:

Hey fella, thx for the review, I'll check out the program as soon as possible :)

The Homeless Vagabond The Homeless Vagabond

Saved by what little was unique

Shallow and Cliché, however the unique animation aesthetic, and smooth syncing saved it somewhat.

Dark Knight Interrogation Dark Knight Interrogation

Fantastic

Bloody fantastic, was a bit slow warming up, and it ended abruptly, but the middle section was brilliant. Looking forward to your future work.

Spin Me (like a record) Spin Me (like a record)

You spin me right round...

Good song choice for a music video. The changing background colors are nicely synced with the song, and the animation is smooth, albeit a little repetitive (but then again so is the song). Keep them coming, and just work on polishing up your lines a bit, (e.g. the silhouette doing the disco moves is very 'lumpy').

Its just a bummer that meat spin was set to the same song...

Magnadooodle responds:

from what I hear, I never ever want to see meatspin.